Hello! You have come to the right place!
I’ve put together a list of the best adult casual sex dating wesites and dating tips, BY FAR! Now think about it, you are sitting alone at home AGAIN. What do you have to lose? These women are not here to talk you ear or off, or to get involved in any drama-they are just DOWN TO FUCK…and SOON. All they want is for you to contact them and see if you have some chemistry. Most of these women spend more money on sexy lingerie for you, than you would on your membership (so I never feel sorry when guys have to pay) I mean, you take a shower and put on deodorant, brush your hair (if you have any lol) and you are out the door. Plus, it’s far more risky for women to have casual sex. So man up! These sites get over a million visitors a MONTH-think of how many times you’d have to go to a bar for those odds? It’s really not brain surgery to realize that these sites are a good deal. And seriously, if you can’t hook up, email me and I’ll be your online wingwoman and see what the FUCK you are doing to not get laid lol It’s really not that tough, I promise!
So if you are frustrated, don’t cry, here’s a tissue (no, don’t use it for THAT…not yet!) and read my little tips here on how to get the most use out of this site! I know the world of adult internet dating can be overwhelming, but I promise to make it fast & easy-just like the women (Or men! Ladies gotta have some fun too!) you are looking for! Just take a little time up front and you will save time in the long run!
Before you check out my fabulous reviews of adult dating websites, I’ve created a list of some helpful tips. I highly recommend you check these out first before you sign up for any sites-and refer back here often if you are having any trouble once you sign up. You can also always contact me if you have any questions.
So, let’s get started! Here are my tips before you get started reviewing and picking sites to sign up for! It is worth it to take a few minutes to be prepared and even a little organized.
BEFORE YOU JOIN ANY DATING SITES:
1. Have a plan! Create a free email address using MSN, Yahoo, etc. just for your dating websites. You WILL get lots of emails from members and the websites administrators. It can get lost in your regular email and cause you to miss out on a really great person.Try to make your email address your username on the website…
2. Pick a fun and unique user name that you will like and remember. If you are joining adult websites, come up with something that you don’t use for your emails for vanilla and non-adult websites or it may come back to haunt you later if someone searched you on google. Trust me, this can be VERY embarrassing lol
3. Don’t get overwhelmed unless you have a lot of free time and you are very organized. Pick just a couple of sites at first and if you are a guy, upgrade so that women will trust you and you can interact and have fun on the extra features-you will also come across less desperate if you are having fun on the site while you wait to connect with someone. (if you are a woman, you should join the paid sites but more than likely you do NOT have to upgrade to meet people-however, you may decide you like the features and want to anyways.) The free sites are fun, but generally not good for meeting people in person-a bit of a waste of time-the people are not very serious on there.
Don’t forget which ones you signed up for-create folders in your email address for each website you join, so you can remember and come back to it. If you are using ONE user name and email address, it should be relatively easy to remember what you signed up for though.
4. Be SAFE. Always use condoms, and get STD tested regularly. There is even no need to be embarrassed or inconvenienced about this-you can do all of this safely in the comfort of your own home! I kid you not. One great affiliate program I have found and used is getSTDtested.com You can either go into a lab and discretely give a sample (nobody knows what you are getting tested for) OR even send in a sample through a kit they mail you. Easy, and fast! You more than likely will never have to go to a doctor and you will have peace of mind. They have online counselors who can chat with you on any questions you have. Now, when a woman or man asks if you are STD free, you can easy verify you were just tested! God, I love the internet, don’t you? Now, I’m not going to tell you where to get condoms from, because I’m sure you can figure that out and everybody has their own opinions on it-but if you want to, there are tons of websites online that sell them. Also, women, you have NO excuse to not use birth control as many Planned Parenthood’s offer birth control to be mailed out to you monthly if you are unable to get out there often, and they work with you based on your income.
Consider getting a Webcam. A lot of sites have features that let you chat on webcams in chat rooms, and it’s a lot of fun if you meet someone long distance, or maybe someone is afraid to meet up with you and wants to chat online first. I recommend the Logitech webcams, which you can buy cheaper on Amazon.com. They are the gold standard in webcams, and pretty affordable. You can get cheaper or lesser known brand name ones, but you will more than likely just end up returning them or not using them. So, stick with the best.
Ok, that being said. Let’s say you have read my reviews and you are not having any luck. Don’t give up. Here are some tips on that aspect?
1. Be patient! Nothing scares a potential booty call off more than being desperate! Trust me. If you push for a phone number or meet too fast, you are likely to scare the real women away. Take some time to chat. Keep notes if you are talking to lots of women. Do what you need to do, but remember-a little patience up front can land you an easy, no strings attached relationship later. Sure, you may hit it off with someone or find someone adventurous who wants to meet up right away-but if not, don’t freak out.
2. If you have given it a few months and you are really getting NOWHERE consider a professional profile overhaul. I know, you probably think that is a waste of money, but it’s not. I remember I paid over $500 to have a resume and cover letter made for me professionally for a job, and guess what? BEST money ever spent. I went from making $8 an hour to $30 an hour,and I have used that resume for 9 years (with minor additions when I add or remove a job or skill.) Trust me, sometimes a professional can give you ideas you might overlook-and dating is no exception. There is no shame in it, and think about how much it costs to go out to eat or buy a new outfit? It’s really not a big deal to spend a little extra up front if it means RESULTS. Look Better Online is by far the best one I have tried for online dating. You can get your picture taken to show you in the best light (and trust me, looks matter online and most people don’t read your profile that much-especially for just hooking up for something casual!) as well as having your profile redone. Money WELL spent.
3. Consider thinking about your flirting tactics. Many pick up artists forums have some great tips online and there are a community of nerdy guys who have learned how to seduce women and want to help you out lol. Just don’t get obsessed with your new found power-it can come across really creepy to the rest of the people in your life when all you do in your free time is hunt (or as they call it-”sarge”) for women. Ladies, read this stuff at your own risk-if you aren’t looking for a booty call, it’s good to know their techniques. However, if you are on any online adult dating websites you are probably looking for that-so it can take the magic out if you know what the guys are up to lol. I don’t have any products to recommend as I think there are way too many free resources-however, I’ll ask some of my guy friends for recommedations and if there are any good ones I’ll let you know. Some of my favorites free forums are:
One last word of caution. There are a lot of internet scammers out there. Now I find it hard to believe that anybody still falls for these, but I know when you are lonely or horny and just want to really meet that perfect woman, they are easy to fall for.
So here are some things to watch out for:
1. Women with model like pictures. Now, don’t automatically assume they are fake. I have had my profile flagged and suspended before I even could log in to my site-just because I’m attractive. Very frustrating! So don’t go scaring off all the hotties by accusing them of being fake. However, chances are if she seems to good to be true, she is. Just be cautious. And don’t assume because she looks average that she can’t be fake either!
2. Be wary of very aggressive women who demand your IM or phone number. Often times scammers want to get off the site to unregulated instant messengers or phones.
3. Stay away from affiliate links. Yes, I know I promote affiliate links on here but that is different. I’m recommeding products and being up front about it. These women will tell you that you need to verify your age, or sign up for the dating site they like and then they will trust you. Don’t fall for it. Stick to the site you are on! Not that a background check is a bad idea-but you aren’t going to prove who you are by just joining a dating website-you need to use an actual background check site.
4. I know I said to be patient BUT have SOME limits. Don’t talk online FOREVER either. If it seems someone just wants to talk on and on forever, they either are A) not who they say they are B.) Married or attached and just wanting to chat online or C) trying to build trust so they can scam you later. Learn when to move on. If it doesn’t feel right, let it go. Plenty more fish in the sea!
5. Always meet in public first so you can get a sense of a person first. Don’t give out phone numbers until you have met, or use an anonymous number-there are many online, but one simple way to do this is to do a voice call through Skype or set up Google Voice.
6. And last but not least, please never wire or give any money to someone online. Do not exchange money on paypal for webcam services-if paypal finds out, you can lose your account or even be fined. Paypal is very strict about not using their service for anything adult related.
Ok, so there you have it! Now if you are done reading all of these tips, head on over to my reviews and pick out some sites to join and start meeting your next booty call! (just be careful, being so open and honest with someone in a friends with benefits situation often leads to something more!) Have fun!
Disclaimer:**Any products I recommend I have tried or have heard from friends to be a reputable and good resource. Please use your own judgement on whether the products are a good fit for you.**